Welcome to World Community Grid Wiki
World Community Grid is a volunteer computing grid helping humanity by doing research into cancer, AIDS and much more on normal desktop computers.
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on World Community Grid Wiki
- 105 articles since November 2008
- November 24, 2008
- Wiki created. Please help it grow!
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two lists of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...